A jewel in the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is jam-packed with ancient sites, fascinating culture, beautiful wilderness and idyllic beaches. On this adventure, designed for solo travellers only, you will enjoy all that this stunning island has to offer. From ancient Anuradhapura city and the well-preserved Polonnaruwa ruins, to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the impressive Sigiriya rock fortress, Sri Lankan culture spans more than 2,000 years and still remains vibrant and alive today. Trek through lush tea plantations, indulge in seafood feasts in quaint fishing villages and dip your toes in the calm, clear waters of Mirissa beach on this all-encompassing adventure for those seeking a unique travel experience.
- Explore the ancient cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa
- Wander through the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and climbing to the top is one of the highlights of this fine country
- Trek through lush tea plantations
- Indulge in seafood feasts in fishing towns
- Dip your toes in the calm, clear waters off the beach at Mirissa