This 21-day epic takes you from the bustling streets of Bangkok to the hectic jungle of Khao Sok and ends in ultra-modern Singapore. Sleep on a raft, kick back at Krabi and eat your way through Penang and Singapore. If this trip was a dish it would taste like Singapore’s chilli crab. Hot enough to keep you on your toes with a whopping great serve of salty ocean on the side.
- Get your street food fix in bustling Bangkok and hit the nightlife in cruisy Chiang Mai, where the Nimman area is swarming with hipster bars and lounges.
- Trek deep – super deep – into the northern Thai hinterland staying in a traditional hilltribe village, eating and laughing with the locals.
- Learn the art of Muay Thai with a class in Chiang Mai. You’ll be defending yourself in no time!
- Khao Sok National Park is like stepping into another world. Cruise along the Cheow Lan Lake and spend a night on the banks in a rafthouse.
- How about jumping on a long tail boat and heading into the spectacular limestone cove of Railay Beach? It’s only accessible by water, but is definitely worth the trip.
- Kuala Lumpur is a fantastic urban centre to dig your teeth into. Master the metro, tackle the Petronas towers and explore the colourful Batu Caves.
- Eat on the roadside in Penang and get a taste of everything delicious in one of Singapore’s hawker centres.