On this epic 22-day exploration of Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore, you’ll explore the bustling hub of Bangkok, checking out the night markets and bars before trekking the hillside villages outside Chiang Mai. See the city and its colourful nightlife, then find waterfalls, herds of elephants and some pretty unforgettable natural scenery you’d only see from local hilltribes. Kick back on the pristine waters of Ko Samui Island and cycle through rural villages to waterfalls. Laze on the palm-fringed beaches of Ao Nang (with loads of free time to go sea-kayaking or brush up on your rock-climbing skills) and eat your way through Penang’s street food. Stay with the locals during unique homestay experiences in Phrom Lok and northern Thailand and tuck into some delicious home-cooked Thai food. On this adventure, you’ll visit temples, take street food tours, soak in panoramic views, see UNESCO World Heritage Sites and tantalise your tastebuds with some of the tastiest food in the world!
- Trek deep – super deep – into the northern Thai hinterland with two days of trekking and two nights staying in a traditional hilltribe village, laughing with the locals and learning about their lifestyle.
- Immerse yourself in some of the most beautiful landscapes in all of Thailand, from cascading waterfalls and mountainside views to a kayaking adventure on Mae Taeng River and a couple of days lazing on Ko Samui Island.
- Tick some South East Asian highlights off your bucket list with this epic trip through the paradise of Koh Samui Island, the serenity of the Cameron Highlands and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Settle into local life with a homestay in Phrom Lok. Cycle around the countryside, cool off in a waterfall and tuck into some delicious home-cooked meals.
- Take some time out in Ao Nang to recharge and relax and soak up the beach side bliss with loads of free time to go sea kayaking, rock climbing or cocktail hunting.