Set sail on a journey around the Andaman Sea with a seven-day sea adventure on and around southern Thailand’s picturesque islands. Discover the remote reaches of this region, studded with limestone karsts and sandy islets rising out of the emerald oceans. Paddle out to secluded coves, and snorkel in the open waters and coral reefs. Pass exotic wildlife on a kayak or a paddleboard on an adventure through mangrove forests, deep caverns and shimmering lagoons. And experience the wonders of a sunset from the ocean, on your small-group catamaran with all the bells and whistles, and all meals included. Hop on board, as it’s all cruisy without the crowds.
- The beauty of small-group sailing is that you are free to cruise as you please. Go off the beaten track (or sea?) and discover islands to explore all by yourself.
- Beautiful Krabi is a delightful area. Begin your journey at Railay Beach – only accessible by boat because of the sheer size of limestone cliffs that surround the bay.
- Navigate your way to the Ko Phi Phi Archipelago – one of the hottest spots in Thailand. Because you’ve got your own boat, enjoy lunch on the boat in one of the secluded bays, all prepared by your onboard chef.
- Spend some time land-side, experience a local homestay and see the islands studded through the Andaman Sea from the Pha Samed Daeng lookout.
- Have the option to kayak or paddleboard into Morakot Cave, passing through a secret entrance and emerging at an enclosed beach, fully surrounded by limestone karsts.