Discover a land of mouth-watering food, stunning landscapes, fascinating history and incredibly hospitable locals on a 12-day Premium journey through Northern Thailand. Get to know the innermost essence of Thai culture as you travel from city streets to mountain tops. Explore the ancient temples of Ayutthaya, spend time with Lisu and Lahu hill tribes, meet the experts at an elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai and uncover the country’s past in Kanchanaburi. With a local leader by your side, you’ll soon see there’s more to Thailand than what meets the eye.
- Experience a different side of bustling Bangkok during an Exclusive Experience – rise early and visit a local temple where you’ll ‘make merit’ by bringing an offering to the temple’s monks
- Stay in the beautiful Lisu lodge for your Feature Stay. This community-based project employs Lisu villagers and allows you to immerse yourself in local culture while enjoying creature comforts.
- Cruise the waterways of Ayutthaya and Uthai Thani on board traditional rice barges. Watch local life pass by and enjoy delicious lunches during these Exclusive Experiences.
- Support an important animal welfare initiative, speak with local experts and get close to incredible creatures at the Elephant Nature Park.
- Visit the village of Kup Kap, home of the Lahu people. This Exclusive Experience will allow you to learn about local life, be welcomed into a villager’s home for coffee and tuck into a traditional barbecue dinner.