From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the pristine waters of Koh Samui, this 15-day trip lets you soak up all the natural beauty and city life highlights of South East Asian gems – Thailand, Maylasia and Singapore. You’ll cycle through rural villages to waterfalls, laze on the palm-fringed beaches of islands and eat your way through Penang. Stay with the locals at a homestay in Phrom Lok and tuck into some delicious home-cooked Thai food. Visit temples, take street food tours and enjoy loads of free time to choose your own adventures. If this trip was a dish, it would taste like Singapore’s chilli crab – full of spice and flavour, with plenty of time by the sea.
- Tick some South East Asian highlights off your bucket list with this epic trip through the paradise of Koh Samui Island, the serenity of the Cameron Highlands and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Settle into local life with a homestay in Phrom Lok. Cycle around the countryside, cool off in a waterfall and tuck into some delicious home-cooked meals.
- Take some time out in Ao Nang to recharge, relax and soak up the beachside bliss with loads of free time to go sea kayaking, rock climbing or cocktail hunting.
- Eat on the roadside in Bangkok, Penang and Singapore, with included and optional street food experiences and plenty of free time (not to mention your trusty local leader) to find all the best food stalls.
- Marvel at the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho in Bangkok, and then see the other 1000 images of Buddha throughout the gorgeous complex.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, EcoThailand Foundation. Donations help educate school children on important environmental issues like climate change, nature appreciation, conservation and sustainability.