Jungle escapades, city expeditions, swimming, swimming and more swimming. Sound good? Duh! From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the jungle of Khao Sok, sleep on a raft, kick back at Krabi and eat your way through Penang and Singapore. If this trip was a dish it would taste like Singapore’s chilli crab – full of spice, full of flavour and with plenty of time by the sea. Take a 14-day overland adventure to some of South East Asia’s highlights. You’ll be sweating on the regular, but that doesn’t matter ‘cause the scenery will make up for it.
- Khao Sok National Park is like stepping into another world. Cruise along the Cheow Lan Lake and spend a night on the banks in a rafthouse.
- Take some time out in Ao Nang to recharge and relax. You’ll also get the opportunity to share a meal and chat with a local family in their home!
- How about jumping on a long tail boat and heading into the spectacular limestone cove of Railay Beach? It’s only accessible by water, but is definitely worth the trip.
- Kuala Lumpur is a fantastic urban centre to dig your teeth into. Master the metro, tackle the Petronas towers and explore the colourful Batu Caves.
- Eat on the roadside in Bangkok and Penang and get a taste of everything delicious in one of Singapore’s hawker centres.