Take on an epic journey through Thailand and make loads of new friends along the way – the islands are calling! On this 15-day adventure, you’ll check out the night markets and bars in Bangkok, trek the hillside outside of Chiang Mai, chase waterfalls and maybe go searching for elephants. Go kayaking and soak in some gorgeous natural scenery that you’d only see from local hilltribe villages, plus enjoy loads of free time to go snorkelling, swimming or ziplining. With a local leader who has all the insider knowledge, you’ll hike, learn about turtles, sail on rivers, bliss out on the beach and get your safari fix in the jungle of Khao Sok National Park. Eat your weight in noodles, find your new fave nightlife spots and end it all in bustling Phuket with a banger sunset.
- Step into another world in Khao Sok National Park – an essential experience in Thailand, nature-lover or not (but how could you not be?). You’ll go wildlife spotting and waterfall hiking through some of the oldest jungles in the world.
- Trek deep – super deep – into the northern Thai hinterland with two days of trekking and two nights staying in a traditional hilltribe village, laughing with the locals and learning about their lifestyle.
- Immerse yourself in some of the most beautiful landscapes in all of Thailand, from cascading waterfalls and mountainside views to a kayaking adventure on Mae Taeng River (followed by a spot of white-water rafting if you dare) to get a new perspective.
- Get your street food fix in bustling Bangkok and cool Chiang Mai and tuck into some of the tastiest eats in all of Asia. When you’ve had your fill (is that even possible?), be treated to traditional homecooked dinners during your hilltribe village homestays.
- Visit the Mai Khao Marine Turtle Foundation in Phuket and learn how they work with local organisations and educational facilities to rescue leatherneck turtle eggs (and other local turtle species) and provide the community with environmental training.