Set sail for the gorgeous beaches and warm tropical waters of Thailand’s spectacular west coast. Embrace your sea legs as you island hop, from one glorious landscape to the next, discovering why Thailand occupies a special place in the hearts of so many travellers. As this 4-day sailing trip takes place on a yacht, you can watch the sunset every night, dine on local delicacies made daily by your private chef and wake up each morning to the gentle rock of crystal-clear seas. Spend days kayaking, snorkelling, paddle-boarding and swimming by iconic and beautiful Koh Phi Phi, Ko Khai, Koh Hae and end it all in bustling and colourful Phuket.
- Discover a true slice of paradise while kayaking, swimming and paddle boarding through the stunning inlets, caves and crystal-clear waters of Thailand’s best islands.
- Sip cocktails on the beach and on the deck of your yacht, while watching the sun slip below the waves over Koh Phi Phi's iconic shores.
- Slip into an indulgent, beach-loving life with long walks on the finest white sands of Nui Beach and bustling Phuket.
- Feast on delicious food made daily by your onboard private chef, who will be whipping up Thai favourites for most of your meals.
- Explore colourful coral reefs and schools of tropical fish with daily snorkelling opportunities by the Ko Khai and Koh Man Islands.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, EcoThailand Foundation. Donations help educate school children on important environmental issues like climate change, nature appreciation, conservation and sustainability.