Feel the wind in your hair as you set sail through the paradisical surroundings of Thailand’s west coast. Plunge into the glistening turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and lie back on powdery white island beaches as this short but sweet sailing adventure gives you a taste of this magnificent part of the world.
- Leave behind the vibrant, modern pizazz of Phuket and set sail on the beautifully calm waters of the Andaman Sea
- Explore some of the best beaches of the gulf, sailing in at early morning before the crowds arrive
- There are few things more relaxing than sleeping out beneath the stars, slipping off to sleep rocked by the gentle pitch of a yacht
- Feast on delicious food with no effort at all, with the on-board chef whipping up Thai favourites each day
- Discover the mysterious caves of the lonely island of Ko Hong
- Luxuriate in the biggest decision of a day being whether to paddleboard or kayak