Love beaches? Love islands? Love cocktails? Well, you’ll love this trip! Head from buzzing Bangkok to blissful Ko Samui and stunning Ao Nang, this nine-day southern Thailand adventure will see you snorkelling, swimming and waterfall-chasing until your heart is content. Get your safari fix in the jungle of Khao Sok National Park, stay in a traditional rafthouse with classic Thai hospitality, and finish up in the aquamarine waters of Railay Beach. Bring your A-game and a sense of adventure (and some SPF50) because this adventure is set to sizzle.
- Obsessed with the Tom Yam Goong at your local Thai joint? Imagine how much better it would be in Thailand, on a beach, with a cocktail, at sunset. Nice, eh?
- Get your first super spicy taste of Thailand and see the sights in big, bold, bustling Bangkok
- Koh Samui is a slice of paradise. Cruise the island, go chasing waterfalls and feel peachy on the beach before carving up the dance floor in one of Koh Samui's famous bars
- Kick back for a few days in Ao Nang. Plenty of free time to fry up some noodles in a Thai cooking class, cook yourself in the hot springs or paddle to a hidden lagoon on Koh Hong island
- Khao Sok National Park is like stepping into another world – an essential experience in Thailand, nature-lover or not
- Need more reasons? Here are 7 more why we love it: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/southern-thailand/