From Vietnam to Cambodia, discover incredible diversity, delectable cuisines, dramatic histories and natural beauty. Travel to Cambodia and delve into the dramatic Khmer legacy in Phnom Penh and explore the intricate temples of Angkor Wat. Travel to Vietnam and view the country’s colourful history on the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City, and explore the colonial-era architecture of Hanoi. This trip offers places of breathtaking beauty, from the backwaters of the Mekong Delta, to the temples of Cambodia and the wonder of Halong Bay. Add a mix of friendly locals and age-old traditions to ensure the ultimate South East Asian experience.
- Wander among the extravagantly decorated temples of Angkor and learn about the site’s rich interweaving of history and legend. You'll have a 3 day pass so as well as our guided tours you can return on your own to further immerse yourself in the beauty and mystery
- Discover a land of contrasts and turbulent history, nowhere more visible than in Phnom Penh. Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) as well as the opulent Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda
- Dine at the Friends restaurant in Phomn Penh, and KOTO in Hanoi, to not only taste delicious local food but also supporting organisations promoting and protecting disadvantaged local children
- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride down the Mekong River before stopping to experience a slice of local life with an overnight stay at a family guesthouse. The cultural exchange is often the highlight of many travellers trips
- Spend time on the coast in the seaside resort town of Phan Rang where you have time to stroll the sandy beaches and head out on the water to snorkel
- Discover just why Halong Bay is so popular as you spend the night on a boat among the evocative karst landscape and indulge in a feast of fresh seafood