Feel the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair on this exciting family cycling adventure through Vietnam. This two-wheeled trip will take you on a journey down country lanes and over spectacular mountain passes, through wildlife-filled natural landscapes, fishing villages, ancient ruins, and some of the region’s liveliest cities. There’s plenty to see off your bike too: Crawl through the Cu Chi tunnels, cruise the turquoise waters of Nha Trang, relax on the golden sand of Mui Ne beach and walk through the charming streets of Hoi An. With the perfect balance of activities and free time, this trip is bound to get the blood pumping and the family bonding.
- Go off road and explore Vietnams changing landscapes, peddle through fishing villages, ancient ruins and lively cities.
- Learn how to prepare White Rose Cake in Hoi An, this hands-on experience is one the whole family will enjoy.
- Cycle through rural countryside to the Cu Chi tunnels, learn about the exciting history behind the complex and try and squeeze through them (if you dare!).
- Enjoy a cooking class in Thu Dau Mot with the famous Mrs Cam Van, a renowned chef who has hosted her own TV show for many years.
- Swap you bike for a boat in Nha Trang, snorkel in the turquoise waters and feast on a fresh seafood buffet for lunch.