Discover the natural wonders, picturesque coastline and rich cultural history of Belize. This often-overlooked paradise is packed full of lush jungle, spectacular ruins, long sandy beaches and first-class underwater attractions, and on this tour, you’ll get the chance to sample them all. From the buzz of Belize City, through the marshlands of the Crooked Tree Sanctuary and to the island paradise of Caye Caulker, discover the best of Belize on this epic 8-day adventure to one of Central America’s little-known gems. Sit back and relax into the Bel-easy-an way of life.
- Discover the English-speaking hub of Belize City – a dynamic hotspot with delicious street food.
- Go wildlife watching in the Crooked Tree Sanctuary, keeping an eye out for the Jabiru storks – the tallest flying bird in Central and South America.
- Uncover the secrets of crystallised skeletons and crumbling palaces near San Ignacio that have been preserved in their natural glory.
- Laze on the sandy shores of Caye Caulker, off the coast of Belize. Swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean and snorkel through shallow reefs and atolls surrounding the cayes.
- With more time on the beach and in the water, take up the opportunity for some optional experiences, including sea kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, or even a manatee tour!