Experience Cuba’s finest on an incredible journey across the colourful Caribbean island. Combining leisure, culture, coast and country, discover the depth of Cuba’s most fascinating traditions. Look behind the legend of Che Guevara, witness daily life in Vinales’ verdant tobacco fields, peel back the curtain on Santiago de Cuba’s ballet culture, wander the French-infused waterfront of Cienfuegos, dance to Cuban rhythms in Trinidad and go snorkelling in the Bay of Pigs. Finish it off with a cruise through Havana’s grand old streets in a classic American convertible.
- Be swept away by the eclectic history of Cuba’s capital as you cruise through Havana in a vintage American convertible and enjoy a 2-night feature stay at the iconic Hotel Nacional.
- Experience old-world charm at a leisurely pace in the colourful coastal town of Trinidad. Delve into the city’s sultry Latin rhythms with a salsa class and enjoy plenty of free time for seaside relaxation.
- Glide around the culture-soaked streets of Camaguey in true local style – on a bicycle taxi! Feel the breeze on your cheeks as you explore parks, plazas and markets from the backseat of this traditional mode of transport.
- Relish a real garden-to-plate dining experience at an organic eco-farm in picturesque Vinales – indulge in a variety of fresh produce all while gazing across sweeping views of the valley.
- Receive a fascinating insight into the rise and fall of the charismatic and highly celebrated Cuban revolutionary – Che Guevara – at his mausoleum and museum in Santa Clara.