A fun, fast and colourful trip through Cuba takes you right to the beating heart of this fiercely independent nation. Cycle through the streets of rocking, retro Havana, swing through Santa Larga for a dip in the crystal-clear Caribbean, soak up the sunshine on the beaches of Trinidad and sip on Cuban cocktails with the locals in Vinales. From vintage cars to fragrant cigars and plenty of salsa in between – lose yourself in the rhythm of this emerging Caribbean hotspot.
- Cycle through the culture-soaked streets of Old Havana and immerse yourself in the eclectic history of Cuba’s capital on a half-day walking tour of the city.
- Venture to the village of Vinales, where the small-town charms are many. Spend your time smoking fat cigars with locals and exploring hidden caves in the mountains.
- Learn the lingo with an informal lesson in the Spanish language. From Hola to Hasta Luego to the all-important phrases – like how to order a cerveza!
- See why Trinidad is a favourite for many Intrepid adventurers. Wander the cobblestone streets alongside cowboys and farmers and clock the best-preserved colonial buildings in Cuba.
- Sip on Cuba’s famous liquor on a visit to a local bar for a rum tasting – as far as the rum world is concerned, Cuba is home to some of the best out there!