Want to know how it feels to ride alongside tractors and vintage cars, past tobacco farms and the smell of cigars, to have the Caribbean wind whip through your (helmet-covered) hair on a two-wheeled journey through the rich history and crumbling ruins of Old Havana? Find out, on this small group cycling adventure through Cuba’s west. Experience Cuban culture from handle-bar height as you take a leisurely peddle through the capital’s colourful streets, cycle to the pristine shores of Cayo Jutias to cool-off from the heat, and end a rewarding day in the saddle in Vinales with a farm-to-plate feast. From the flora and fauna-filled valleys of Saroa to the welcoming arms of renowned farmer Mama Luisa, take a ‘brake’ from the beaten path and access unique parts of the island that you can only reach on a trusty bicycle.
- Experience Cuba’s dynamic scenery on two-wheels, from the decaying charm of Old Havana to the dramatic limestone landscapes of Vinales.
- Immerse yourself in everyday life as you share the Cuban roads with local traffic: ride alongside tractors, vintage American cars, old Ladas and horse-drawn carriages.
- Enjoy a delicious farm-to-plate experience in a hilltop restaurant – the produce is 100% organic and locally grown, oh, and the rum is free!
- Recognised as the world’s finest cigar manufacturer, top-off your Cuban experience at a tobacco plantation and witness a local farmer expertly roll an iconic Cuban ‘habana’.
- Stretch your legs along the pristine beaches of Cayo Jutias, enjoy free time to flop and drop on the sands or go for a refreshing dip in the Caribbean.