This Premium adventure through Cuba plays out to the soundtrack of a sizzling salsa beat, against a vibrant backdrop of colonial architecture, sweeping beaches and verdant countryside. Cuba’s colourful history still dominates most aspects of daily life, painting the country with an atmosphere like no other. Explore Havana in all its faded glory, uncover the easy beauty of rural Vinales, wander the cobblestoned streets of Trinidad and soak up the coastal vibe of Cienfuegos. Let Cuba’s charm wash over you on an unforgettable journey.
- Discover the cobblestone streets of colonial Trinidad, learn some salsa steps in slow-paced Vinales, and take in the colours of Soroa, the valley known as the 'Rainbow of Cuba'.
- Explore Havana’s main sights during a tour in a classic American car – a nod to the city’s colourful vintage past.
- Visit the home of a local family in Trinidad for an Exclusive Experience where you’ll enjoy a festive homecooked dinner, paired with the local drink, Canchanchara, made from 'fire water', local honey and lime juice.
- Admire the colours of Soroa during an Exclusive Experience. Visit a vibrant orchid garden with a local expert and take a private tour to learn about the region’s diverse array of flora and fauna.
- Your local leader will help you learn the story of the Cuban Revolution, as well as a visit to the memorials dedicated to revolutionary hero Ernesto Che Guevara in Santa Clara.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Eden Reforestation Projects. Donations help them provide local employment opportunities and tackle climate change one tree at a time as they restore forests across 10 different countries.