Experience the elegance and old-world charm of Croatia on a small ship adventure cruise offering impressive coastlines, meandering rivers, and the sparkling waters of the Adriatic. Alongside the natural beauty of national parks and stunning beaches, enjoy regular doses of the region’s unique culture and tastes. Aboard the M/S Peregrine Dalmatia, specifically built to sail the Dalmatian Coast, cast off from the walled city of Dubrovnik and cruise to islands both chic and ancient. Explore the romantic and evocative old town of Korcula and enjoy tastings at a local winery, board wooden boats and sail up the River Neretva to Bosnia and Herzegovina, stopping in Mostar, a town situated in a beautiful valley in the high mountains. Navigate the Adriatic to the Renaissance facades and jagged limestone cliffs of Hvar, then discover the soul of Croatia – Split. Embark on a memorable cruise that navigates the stunning Dalmatian coast in both style and comfort.
- Take an excursion to Krka National Park, where you’ll get a chance to swim in secluded pools and beneath waterfalls.
- Board a traditional wooden vessel and sail up along the spectacular Neretva River to Bosnia and Herzegovina, allowing you to explore the beautiful town of Mostar.
- With plenty of excursions, short walks and port stops, you’ll spend more time exploring the beautiful Croatian coast and less time on the ship.
- Enjoy the benefits of small-ship cruising by dropping anchor in the middle of port towns like Hvar or Korcula, allowing you to hop on or off the boat as you please.
- Dive into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast – your captain will be stopping the ship to allow you to enjoy swim breaks in between port stops.