There’s a special place in central Dalmatia that’s home to beautifully preserved medieval towns and little coves with some of the clearest waters in all of Europe. This eight-day trip gives an opportunity to sail up and down the coastline while still allowing enough shore time to get lost in towns and national parks along the way. Go castle hunting in Trogir, paddle through the Komati national park via kayak, check out the mashed architecture of Zadar and sink your teeth into some smoked ham with a traditional Dalmatian lunch in Sibenik. Find out why central Dalmatia is getting a reputation as one of Europe’s best getaways on this adventure cruise across the Adriatic.
- Visit the stunning Kornati National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea, once described by playwright George Bernard Shaw as God's special creation of 'tears, stars and breath'
- Experience the Sea Organ in Zadar, an incredible marriage of acoustical engineering and historical art – with a glass of sparkling wine at sunset, no less!
- A nice, easy guided walk in Plitivice Lakes National Park is the ideal way to experience this UNESCO listed World Heritage wonder
- History lovers rejoice – this trip visits coastal villages and towns that are brimming with buildings left by all conquerers of the Dalmatian region
- Eat and drink like a Dalmatian king, with a traditional feast in a small village outside Sibenik.