Become immersed in Croatia’s natural beauty while sailing the stunning Adriatic coast. Mix lazy days of swimming and beach going with time spent exploring medieval fortresses, sitting in lively restaurants, wandering cobbled streets and hiking to ancient ruins. Wind down in the evening and fall asleep onboard the boat, being lulled to sleep by the sound of lapping waves.
- What better way to see the historic towns, protected forests and stunning islands of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast than aboard a private yacht? All aboard for a week in paradise.
- Explore beautiful Split, where tradition, modernity and a variety of European influences come together. A visit to the Diocletian’s Palace reveals some of the Adriatic Coast’s most important surviving Roman buildings.
- Bliss out on Brac’s world famous Zlatni Rat beach, a spit of white sand jutting out into turquoise waters.
- Opened to the public only in 1989, the island of Vis boasts coastal scenery and a military history just waiting to be discovered. Also, the local vugava wine is rather nice.
- Stari Grad, Hvar’s Old Town, is quite literally one of the oldest towns in Europe, and a charming one at that. It provides a great base from which to explore the island.