Explore the charming Adriatic coast of Croatia on a new state of the art motor yacht.
You’ll visit fishermen’s villages and small intimate restaurants on shore to sample local Mediterranean cuisine and nightlife. You will discover islands, secluded bays and thousand year old cities and their rich history.
The Itinerary allows you to visit medieval towns and islands, such as Split, Brac, Hvar, Korcula & Dubrovnik with plenty of time for sightseeing, wine tasting and trying some of the many restaurants, bars and cafes in the ports and villages we will visit.
We have swim stops every day and guided walks around the main sites but plenty of free time too. We cruise for around 4 hours in the mornings leaving plenty of time to explore our destinations. Breakfasts and lunches are included and you are free to try the many fantastic restaurants that line the harbours in the evenings.
• 7-night cruise from Dubrovnik on board M/S Adriatic Queen in a cabin with private facilities
• Arrival & departure Dubrovnik airport transfers
• Welcome reception
• Breakfast daily
• 6 lunches and 1 dinner
• 1 Captain’s dinner with live music
Complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea
• Professional Cruise Manager throughout
• Luggage handling
• Whisper technology enhanced touring
• Service taxes and charges
• Free Wi-Fi on board
Sightseeing Tours Included:
• Mljet National Park
• Cetina River Canyon