Journey along the enchanting road through Bohemia on this adventure-filled tour from Germany to Italy. Travelling from historical landmarks and medieval squares to magical hilltop castles and romantic canals, this is an architectural extravaganza that cannot be missed. Wander among imposing Iron Curtain relics in Berlin, experience bohemian hospitality in an underground Prague bar and stroll the banks of the sparkling River Danube on a visit to Budapest. With the freedom to choose your own adventure in each city, you’ll be captivated by the mysteries that are revealed on this tour of Central Europe.
- Begin your adventure in Berlin, an exciting city with a complex history. Use your free time to see remaining fragments of the famous wall that once divided the city in half.
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through its medieval main square.
- Immerse yourself in the bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic. Soak up the smooth sounds of jazz at a low-lit bar in Prague before stepping right into a fairytale in the World Heritage-listed town of Cesky Krumlov.
- Enjoy a scenic walk along the banks of the River Danube in Budapest. Threaded with bridges and hemmed in by castles and historic buildings, Europe’s second longest river is also one of its most beautiful.
- Escape city life on the peaceful shores of Lake Bled in Slovenia. Visit a church on the tiny island in the centre of the lake and treat yourself to a slice of Bled's famous cream cake.