Experience the charm, sophistication and elegant feel of Central Europe on this 15-day classical exploration from Vienna to Budapest. Bask in the tradition of vivacious Vienna, discover the hidden fairy tale gem of Cesky Krumlov, Czech Prague off your list and be one with nature in Slovakia’s Tatra Mountains. Learn a thing or two in historic Krakow and round off your central crusade with time spent braving Budapest. With an expert leader to lead the way and plenty of time to explore at your own pace, get the low-down on some of the highlights of Europe’s centre – medieval architecture, rolling countryside and varied cuisine all await.
- Stay in old-school style while supporting a social cause during your time in Vienna. The city’s quirky Magdas Hotel is committed to helping local refugees earn a living through employment.
- Embark on a hike through the lesser known but no less stunning Tatra Mountains in Slovakia. With a range of trails available, you’ll be high above the valley floor admiring the vistas in no time.
- With so much to do and see in Krakow and surrounds, you have the power to choose your own adventure. Wawel Castle? St Mary's Basilica? Auschwitz? Wieliczka Salt Mines? You decide.
- Discover the magical Cesky Krumlov on two wheels with a leader-led cycling tour around town with your small group, passing by medieval buildings, verdant countryside and the flowing Vltava River.
- Get the low-down on Budapest’s classic charm, café culture, and eclectic neighbourhood vibes during your time here. Have you actually been to Budapest if you didn’t go to a ruin bar?