Travel through the Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary and experience the incredible highlights of Central Europe. From the sleekness of Vienna, and from the architectural triumphs of Prague to the contrasting twin cities of Budapest, see how history, folklore and tradition are threaded through the fabric of modern life. Visit centuries-old castles, be spoilt by greenery in urban jungles, fall in love with Bohemian fairytale towns, marvel at the artistic talents of European masters and sip wine splashed with romance in an atmospheric underground cellar.
- Make most of free time in Prague by seeing a world of architectural styles, experiencing the city's bohemian hospitality and immersing yourself in one of Europe's most celebrated jazz scenes
- Cycle through rolling hills and the medieval city of Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic. Enjoy low-lit jazz bars in Prague before stepping right into a fairytale in the World Heritage-listed town of Cesky Krumlov
- An orientation walk around Vienna is the perfect way to appreciate the rich offerings of art and history on display in the Austrian capital
- Enjoy a scenic walk along the banks of the River Danube in Budapest. Threaded with bridges and hemmed in by castles and historic city buildings, Europe’s second longest river is also one of its most beautiful