Uncover the Alps in all their glory as you spend eight days hiking the iconic Tour du Mont Blanc. Following a circuit route from Chamonix in France, come face to face with dizzying peaks, magnificent lakes and rolling green pastures, passing through Switzerland and Italy on the way. Each day ends in charming accommodation, from historic hotels to scenic alpine huts, and your luggage will be transported for you each day to lighten the load. With a highly qualified International Mountain Leader as your guide, they’ll not only ensure your safety throughout, but also show you what makes this part of the world so special.
- The Tour du Mont Blanc is undoubtably one of Europe’s most iconic and beautiful long-distance treks. Enjoy a week of hiking to the backdrop of snow-capped peaks, lakes, glaciers and mountain pastures.
- Comfortable and clean hotels are included each night, plus a remote family-run lodge in the heart of the alps, offering up truly magnificent views of the surrounding mountains.
- Take a load off – literally! Your luggage will be transferred between your accommodation each day, meaning you’ll only have to carry a day pack, and your luggage will be waiting at your hotel.
- Filling breakfasts, picnic lunches and hearty dinners are included on each walking day – fuelling up for your explorations couldn’t be easier (or more delicious!).
- With an experienced and highly qualified International Mountain Leader by your side every step of the way, you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands.