Embark on a foodie adventure from Athens through the Saronic Islands to the olive groves and rugged coastline of the Peloponnese region. Savour iconic Greek flavours from ouzo to olive oil, cook up a storm in a local kitchen in Poros, relax on the beaches of Kardamyli and marvel at the legacy of ancient Greece at the Theatre of Epidaurus and Mycenae’s Treasury of Atreus.
- Bike through a pistachio farm on the island of Aegina
- Cook up a storm with a local cook in Poros
- Sip ouzo at a distillery that has produced this iconic Greek aperitif for more than a hundred years
- Marvel at the ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Get to the source of Kalamata olive production on a tour of the rugged Mani region
- Unwind in the beautiful seaside town of Kardamyli