Take a relaxing sailing trip through some of the most beautiful Greek islands in the Ionian Sea. On this 8-day trip from Kefalonia to Corfu, you’ll journey to some secluded coastlines, private islands, verdant rolling hills and orchards, historic Venetian architecture, warm and inviting tavernas and some of the world’s most transparent azure waters. Each day, swim in picturesque bays, watch the sunset on the deck of your group’s sailing boat and spend the night on the town, exploring everything these islands offer. Explore Atokos, Kastos, Kalamos, Othaca, Skorpios, Meganisi, Lefkadas, Paxos and Antipaxos, and their winding shores, white sands, comfortable beaches and coves that are only seen by boat.
- Begin your sailing adventure on the biggest and one of the most beautiful islands in the Ionian Sea – Kefalonia, famous for its delicious wine, sheer white cliff faces and world-famous beaches.
- Spend your nights on a sailing boat and fall asleep to the relaxing undulation of the waves below. Watch sunset every night from a nearby beach and wake up early to catch sunrise on the deck.
- Explore the finest beaches in the Greek Islands at sister islands Paxos and Antipaxos, swimming in translucent waters and walking along pure white sand.
- Take a dip near private islands seldom seen, like Skorpios – once home to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis – and Atokos – uninhabited except by a few wandering goats.
- Explore the seaside villages, hospitable locals, glittering bays, lush verdant hills and warm tavernas of Meganisi, Kastos, Kalamos and Ithaca – all at the desired pace of your group and friendly skipper.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Amurtel, who provide a safe space for refugee women and children in Greece. Donations help them provide antenatal and postnatal care programs run by qualified midwives.