Lose yourself in three of Europe’s most enchanting countries. From the vibrant streets of Barcelona, travel into the heart of the picturesque Spanish Pyrenees, then discover Provencal food and world-class wines as you frolic with Europe’s high rollers in the French Riviera. Feast on breathtaking sights in the cliff-top towns of the Cinque Terre, see master works of art in Florence and marvel at the leaning Torre de Pisa. Call into beautiful Siena then conclude this European adventure in the ancient city of Rome.
- Spend you free time in Barcelona visiting Gaudi's modern basilica, La Sagrada Familia – a Gothic masterpiece that embodies the city’s artistic and progressive heart.
- Hike in the majestic Spanish Pyrenees mountains, revelling in the fresh air, panoramic views and an exhilarating sense of freedom.
- Explore the idyllic Provencal landscapes of southern France and gain an understanding as to why this part of the world is so adored by artists.
- The Leaning Tower may be Pisa’s most iconic image, but there’s so much more to discover – The Piazza dei Miracoli and Pisa Baptistry are masterpieces in Medieval-Italian architecture.
- Enjoy plenty of free time in Rome to discover the ancient Colosseum, stroll through Vatican City and gaze up towards the gods inside St Peter's Basilica.