See seven countries and hit all the highlights of Europe on this 24-day journey through Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Italy and Slovenia. Discover nightlife you can only get in Berlin, walk the ‘Royal Route’ in Krakow, then soak up the terracotta views of Prague and Cesky Krumlov. See the fairytale-like Lake Bled, and then it’s onto Italy to eat your weight in delicious carbs. Explore the postcard-perfect canals of Venice, beach hop around sparkling coasts, sample Tuscan wine, and soak in heaps of art, history and culture. Take a bucket list trip that explores iconic ruin bars, historic landmarks, hilltop castles, cobblestone streets, romantic canals, world wonders and epic sunset spots and do it all with likeminded individuals and a local leader who knows all the secrets.
- Start your trip with a bang in Berlin, where history and modern culture dance. If it’s nightlife you’re after, Germany’s capital is home to thriving bars, underground clubs and an alternative scene not to be missed.
- Discover the magical Cesky Krumlov – you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd stepped straight into a fairytale, as this place is filled with medieval buildings, verdant countryside and the flowing Vltava River.
- Step into the pages of a fairytale on the shore of Slovenia’s Lake Bled – home to the bluest waters you might ever see. Explore the church on the island, walk around the lake surrounded by mountains and treat yourself to a slice of cream cake.
- Eat your way through Italy, stopping in at some of the country’s finest food destinations. Whether it’s a real spaghetti carbonara in Rome, a traditional pesto-making demonstration in Cinque Terre or wine windows in Florence, your tastebuds are front and center.
- Explore some of the most beautiful and iconic cities in Italy, soak in incredible views and photo ops and tick off plenty of bucket list items, whether it’s playing Romeo or Juliet in Verona or looking out over the Mediterranean Sea from the hills of Cinque Terre.