Fall in love with Italy and rediscover the rewards of family travel on this carefully crafted itinerary designed with both you and your kids in mind. Journey from the ruins of Rome to the shadow of mighty Mt Vesuvius – watch little faces light up as a guide brings history back to life among the ancient ruins of Pompeii, sit back and relax with some Sangiovese while the youngsters frolic on the farmlands of an agriturismo, create treasured memories on a relaxing day trip to the elegant island of Capri, and know that family pizza night will never be the same after you take-away the tricks of the trade in a cooking demonstration in Sorrento. With all the logistics and essential experiences taken care of, treat yourself to some family time on this Italian adventure that does the job, so that you don’t have to.
- History class has never been this immersive. Explore the town frozen in time with a day and night in Pompeii, including a short hike to the summit of the volcanic Mt Vesuvius.
- Italy is the perfect place for a family holiday. The famously laid-back atmosphere of sun-drenched southern coast is the perfect place to relax and spend some quality time together.
- Learn the art of southern Italian pizza at a family-run agriturismo, then enjoy a glass of wine while the kids explore the farm full of friendly wild-rabbits.
- Cruise across the Bay of Naples to Capri – a holiday destination favoured by the Roman emperors. With its glistening grottoes and little white houses with flower-filled gardens, it’s easy to see why.
- Let your expert leader take the hassle out of family travel as they guide you through the history and highlights of Italy, so relax and hand over the responsibility – you deserve it.