Uncover the warmth and richness of Italian culture as you journey from Rome to Venice on an eight-day Premium adventure. Travel through the rustic heart of Tuscany as you seek out culinary delights and tucked-away treasures among the rolling countryside. Explore the wonders of Venice’s Piazza San Marco, Pisa’s Leaning Tower and Rome’s Colosseum with an expert local leader. From ancient monuments and lively cities to sprawling vineyards and traditional Tuscan cuisine – this adventure will make memorable moments for both the Italian novice and maestro.
- Nestled in the rolling vineyards of Tuscany, spend two memorable nights at your gorgeous Feature Stay hotel complete with outdoor pool and dine on gourmet cuisine at the onsite restaurant.
- Visit the home of a Roman nobleman during an Exclusive Experience. Your aristocratic host will show you around the opulent interiors and explain the rich history of the residence, before sitting down for lunch in his dining room.
- Treasure Tuscany’s love of cuisine and viticulture during a trip to the celebrated wine-growing region of San Gimignano. Visit a family-run winery and sample some world-class wine.
- Take advantage of local knowledge with a small-group leader joining you on orientation walks in some of Italy’s best cities and recommending places to visit and eat.
- Venice is the ideal place to wander with no set path. Lose yourself in the town's myriad alleyways, full of artisan shops and eateries, and dine in a local restaurant.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Cooperative Coraggio. Donations help them regenerate 22 hectares of unused public land to create local jobs and produce organic food in Italy.