Set sail across the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean on an Amalfi Coast Sailing adventure. Cast off from the oldest island in the Bay of Naples, Procida, which has featured in a number of films thanks to its pastel-coloured houses and quaint, atmospheric streets. Explore the medieval fortress Castello Aragonese near the vibrant island of Ischia and bathe in ocean hot springs. View original artefacts from Pompeii at the Archeological Museum in Naples before roaming through the 2,000-year-old city itself, and end the adventure on a high – on a cliff top in Amalfi, gazing out across the azure seas and bright blue skies.
- Among the pastel-hued houses of tranquil Procida, you’ll really feel like you’ve wandered off the beaten track
- Visit the ancient Roman town of Pompeii, which emerged from the ashes after thousands of years, and take a peak inside the steaming crater of the volcano that destroyed it
- Stroll through the flourishing countryside of the Amalfi Coast and pick olives straight from the tree
- This region is a haven for seafood, views and relaxation. With the free time that's afforded on this trip, you're able to explore the coast's famous cuisine, find the ideal picture-postcard views and float along at your own leisure
- The stunning landscape of the Sorrentine Peninsula is a picturesque blend of coastlines, volcanoes and distinctive islands