Set sail across some of the most transparent, bluest water on earth on this relaxing nautical adventure to the coasts of Italy and France. Island-hop from Portisco to Bonifacio, stopping to snorkel among the coves of Caprera, swim in the archipelago, or find a quiet spot on a white sandy beach in Isola Santo Stefano. Climb the King Aragon Steps in Corsica, bush walk through wild national parks or cruise Maddalena Island on two wheels. The beauty of a sailing adventure is that each day you wake up in a new spot, with the freedom to do as much or as little as you please. At night, watch the sunset from the nearest pristine beach or from the deck of your group’s yacht and fall asleep to the undulating waves beneath you.
- Swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea and take the opportunity to go snorkeling among colourful fish and marine wildlife at each destination.
- Explore the ancient citadel of fortified Bonifacio in Corsica, as well as the many medieval houses. chic bars, historic buildings and bustling Old Town.
- Delight in the wildlife in beautiful Caprera, like the wild goats that roam freely. Look out for the varied birdlife on the island, too – declared a natural reserve for the seabirds that live here.
- If you choose, opt to cycle around the lively city of Maddalena, a town in the archipelago of the same name that boasts many cafes, bars, restaurants and shops perfect for exploring on foot or wheel.
- Watch the sunset each night from a local, white-sanded beach or rise nice and early each morning to watch the sunrise on the deck of your group’s yacht – this setting couldn’t be more perfect for some rest and relaxation.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Cooperativa Coraggio. Donations help them regenerate 22 hectares of unused public land to create local jobs and produce organic food in Italy.