Experience the diverse delights of the Baltic states on this adventurous journey through Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. From the medieval spires of Tallinn and the funky bars of Riga to the Baroque-styled quirks of Vilnius, hidden delights await. Visit colourful markets, be immersed in art and architecture and kayak Lithuanian lakes. Join us and discover the rich history and fascinating customs of this region on our journey from Helsinki to Vilnius.
- With its perfectly preserved medieval wall and watchtowers, Tallinn's quaint Old Town is a great place to explore on foot.
- Explore 13th-century Turaida Castle on a guided tour, then wander through pristine woodlands and along the winding Guaja River.
- Aukstaitija National Park offers unique opportunities for both action and relaxation. Kayak across pristine lakes, indulge in home-cooked meals or cleanse yourself in a traditional sauna.
- Cycle along the endless dunes and stunning beaches of Lithuania's Curonian Spit National Park on a full-day bike tour, making a visit to charming Nida village.
- See the whimsical and ornate architecture of Riga’s Old Town, where the narrow and pastel-coloured buildings house bars and restaurants.