Russia’s story is big enough to burst a bookshelf. This 8-day Premium adventure will guide you through the country’s multi-layered history and deep-rooted culture. Get to the heart of Russia’s heritage in Moscow, marvel at diverse architecture in the Golden Ring town of Suzdal, walk in the footsteps of Tsars in Strelna and experience old-world opulence in St Petersburg. Travel with an experienced local leader who will help to solve the riddles of a country that for so long guarded their treasures from the west.
- Join in local life and customs in the Golden Ring town of Suzdal as you share a traditional meal in a Russian home and take part in a pastry making demonstration.
- Step into the resplendently decorated Polovtsov Mansion for an Exclusive Experience including a tour of the historical building followed by an unforgettable private concert paired with champagne.
- Enjoy an elegant Feature Stay in a prestigious location – your hotel sits on the beautiful grounds of the Konstantin Palace, former home of the Romanov Tsars.
- Soak up the atmosphere of Moscow’s Red Square and Kremlin, and marvel at the opulence of Peter the Great’s grand palace, gardens and fountains in Peterof.
- Discover treasure-upon-treasure at the incredible art collection housed in St Petersburg’s Hermitage Museum – this Exclusive Experience is led by an expert art historian.