Follow an enticing trail of delicious tapas, avant-garde art, architectural triumphs and dramatic history on this 15-day tour through Spain and Portugal. Travel the scenic route from Madrid to Barcelona, relaxing on the beach in Algarve, sipping wine in Porto, enjoying the rolling green hills of Granada and being charmed by Andalusian Seville. Admire the masterpieces of Picasso, Dali and Gaudi, experience the passion of flamenco, taste some of the best port in the world and embrace the culture of these two spirited countries with a local leader to show you the way.
- Get lost in the labyrinthine streets of the Albaicin in Granada before crossing the river to visit the imposing Moorish fortress of the Alhambra.
- Unwind in a laidback fishing town in the Algarve, soaking up the sun on the beach and enjoying an included boat trip around the rocky cliffs of the coast.
- Join pilgrims along the last leg of the famous Camino de Santiago journey as they reach the historic cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
- Pulsing with quirky and vibrant art and architecture, walking the streets of Barcelona is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the unique culture of Catalonia.
- Sit back, relax and watch the water flow by in one of Porto’s river restaurants while you sample a couple of varieties of the city’s signature wine – port!