Marvel at the sights, sounds and smells of Andalucian country on this eight-day exploration of Spain’s south. Feast on a variety of region-specific tapas, explore historic hilltop cities and bask in the laidback and friendly atmosphere. Your highlights tour includes all the good parts of Seville, Ronda and Granada, plus ensuring you have time to explore each destination at your own pace. Whether you are after a scenic hiking opportunity, or simply time to sit back and relax with a coffee or glass of wine, Andalucia has got everyone covered. You’ll soon realise why this Spanish region is known as one of the most beautiful.
- The enchanting old Jewish neighbourhood of Santa Cruz makes for the perfect base in Seville. Lose yourself in the narrow cobblestone lanes and visit the stunning Alcazar.
- Visit the spectacular mountain-top village of Zahara de la Sierra and enjoy an olive oil tasting at a local family-run mill.
- Granada is a city like no other. Explore the outstanding Alhambra Palace, wander through the mythic Moorish quarter and feast on the city's world-renowned cuisine – all with the benefit of local knowledge.
- Enjoy a tasting and talk about the local beers and Iberico ham from the owner of a local deli, offered exclusively to your group.
- Spend time in Ronda, one of Spain's oldest towns, and see why the likes of Hemingway and Dumas sang the praises of this cliff-perched beauty.