Come on a signature tour through northern Spain and get to know the people, landscapes, customs and cuisine that make this part of the country so fascinating. From sipping delicious Rioja in Logrono and delighting in the seaside charms of bustling Barcelona to enjoying the lively tapas bars of San Sebastian and pulling up a seat in an atmospheric square in Madrid – this is an eight-day adventure that packs the essentials of Spain into one. Spain is full of culture, charisma and extraordinary cuisine, and this tour up north is no different.
- Begin in Barcelona, sporting fabulous food, stunning coastline and a vibrant atmosphere that has attracted worldwide acclaim. You’ll want to spend more time here beforehand!
- The fortified medieval city of Pamplona is a great place to discover on foot. Weave through the city's winding alleyways to the Gothic Cathedral and walk down the street of the famous running of the bulls.
- Logrono is bursting with delicious local produce and wine, just waiting to be enjoyed on an included pinxtos crawl and winery tour. Delicioso!
- Take a long siesta on the golden beaches of San Sebastian, one of Spain's most scenic coastal destinations. As the sun goes down, join the crowds as they come out to play among the city's exciting nightlife.
- The Art Walk in Madrid is every art lover's dream. In one small stretch you can browse the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, the Reina Sofia and the Prado, one of the world's most celebrated galleries.