Experience the rich history and diverse culture of Spain and Morocco on an 18-day Premium adventure. Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso, taste fine wines and tapas, and witness the white-washed villages that bring Spain to life. Travel from Casablanca to Marrakech, spend time in the Middle Atlas Mountains, share stories and food with a local family in Fes and gain unrivalled insight to the Moroccan way of life. From buzzing cities to natural wonders, this all-encompassing journey will show you the best of both countries.
- Taste the best of Spanish cuisine during Exclusive Experiences – tour the markets of Barcelona, sample olive oil at a family-run farm in Andalucia and try delicious marzipan in Toledo.
- See the enchanting Alhambra Palace in Granada by night with an expert guide, a Premium Exclusive Experience. Avoid the crowds as you receive special insight into the complex’s fascinating history.
- Experience incredible beauty, world-class hospitality during your feature stays at the Riad Salam, a tranquil oasis in the heart of the Fes medina, and an elegant converted 18th-century mansion in Seville.
- Uncover the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco during an Exclusive Experience at the World Heritage site of Volubilis, where you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Lift the lid on Moroccan culture and cuisine as you’re welcomed into the home of a local family in Fes. During this Exclusive Experience, you’ll swap stories and share a traditional pastilla dinner.