Experience the rich history and diverse culture of Spain and Morocco on an 18-day Premium adventure. Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso, taste fine wines and tapas, and witness the white-washed villages that bring Spain to life. Travel from Casablanca to Marrakech, spend time in the Middle Atlas Mountains, share stories and food with a local family in Fes and gain unrivalled insight to the Moroccan way of life. From buzzing cities to natural wonders, this all-encompassing journey will show you the best of both countries.
- Get to the heart of Morocco and Spain as you travel with an experienced leader and meet the locals along the way.
- Experience incredible beauty, world-class hospitality during your feature stays at the Riad Salam, a tranquil oasis in the heart of the Fes medina, and an elegant converted 18th-century mansion in Seville.
- Taste the best of Morocco’s cuisine as you enjoy a meal at one of Casablanca’s best restaurants, eat pastillas with a local family, make mint tea in the Atlas Mountains and take part in a tasting tour in Marrakech.
- See the enchanting Alhambra Palace in Granada by night with an expert guide. Avoid the crowds as you receive special insight into the complex’s fascinating history.
- Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, dive into the heart of Fes’s medina and witness the evening transformation of Djemaa el-Fna in Marrakech.