Explore the highlights of Scandinavia before travelling south into the Baltic states on this epic 32-day adventure through northern Europe. As well as hitting the hubs of Oslo, Helsinki and Stockholm, discover the lesser-known but no less fascinating cities of Riga and Klaipeda, as well as Aukstaitijia and Curonian Spit national parks. The countries Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are a few of the continent’s last true undiscovered secrets – the fairy-tale turrets and cobbled lanes of old Tallinn, the baroque flair of Vilnius and the poignant history of Soviet occupation are not to be missed. This really is a one-of-a-kind itinerary.
- Explore Copenhagen like a local and hop on a bike. There is no better way to see the major sites, as well as explore hidden corners of this beautiful city.
- Aukstaitija National Park offers unique opportunities for both activity and relaxation. Canoe across pristine lakes, indulge in home-cooked meals and cleanse yourself in a traditional sauna.
- Norway's fjords feature some of the most stunning scenery on Earth. Cruise past waterfalls and snow-capped peaks through the narrow Naeroyfjord
- Discover Stockholm's maritime history at the Vasa Museum, which houses an original wooden war ship from 1628. This impressive vessel gives you a rare glimpse into the naval power Sweden was once famous for.
- With its perfectly preserved medieval wall and watchtowers, Tallinn's quaint Old Town is a great place to explore with your small group.