Experience Turkey from a different perspective. Abandon well-worn routes to forge a path through unexplored terrain, deep into the historical heart of Turkey. Travel from the minarets of Istanbul city, visiting Turkey’s holiest sites, cycling through valleys for fairy chimneys, hiking the Lycian Way with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean; and kayaking over sunken cities. Take up the challenge and be amazed by all that this active travel adventure has to offer.
- Get a taste of incredible Istanbul and its bustling backstreets
- Hike and Cycle the Valleys of Cappadocia and picnic amongst a forest of Fairy Chimneys
- Visit Ephesus’s astounding Roman ruins, where the Greco-Roman world still feels very much alive
- A kayak trip over a sunken city is the perfect way to experience the lush blue waters of the Mediterranean
- Hike the famous Lycian Way with breathtaking views of the Turquoise Coast.