Experience Turkey from a different perspective. Abandon well-worn routes to forge a path through unexplored terrain, deep in the historical heart of Turkey. Travel from the minarets of Istanbul city, visiting Turkey’s holiest sites, hiking through valleys for fairy chimneys, tackling the Lycian Way, cycling the streets of Kas and kayaking over sunken cities on the Turquoise Coast. Take up the challenge and be amazed by the diversity that’s revealed on this active adventure.
- Get a taste of incredible Istanbul and its bustling backstreets with your local leader.
- Hike the valleys of Cappadocia and picnic among surreal fairy chimneys that dot the landscape.
- Visit Ephesus’s astounding Roman ruins, where the Greco-Roman world still feels very much alive.
- A kayak trip over a sunken city is the perfect way to experience the lush blue waters of the Mediterranean.
- Hike the famous Lycian Way with breathtaking views of the Turquoise Coast.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, World Bicycle Relief. Donations provide school kids, health workers, and farmers in far-out areas with bicycles that provide access to education, healthcare, and income.