Explore the diverse scenery, great food, and mild weather that makes the Cornwall a perennial favourite from the saddle of a bicycle. This four-day Intrepid Cycling experience offers an active way to discover a part of Britain that has inspired surfers, outdoor enthusiasts, walkers and cyclists alike. Start from the beach mecca of Newquay and cycle your way alongside the Atlantic coast on the South West Coast Path before turning inland through Wadebridge past ancient castles and the space-age Eden Project. The cycling is the highlight, but you’ll have plenty of time to experience all that Cornwall has to offer along the way.
- Cycle in one of the UK's most appealing landscapes and alongside the dramatic Atlantic Ocean – there are few better views than from handlebar height.
- It’s not just sights seen from bikes – step back in history at the ancient Restormel Castle, or plan for the future at the Eden Project.
- Enjoy the famous Cornish hospitality in the many small cafes and shops, and be sure to try a famous pasties or two along the way.
- Be charmed by the picture-perfect port town of Padstow and the ideal cycling conditions of the nearby Camel Trail.
- Start and finish your trip in Newquay, the beating heart of Cornwall and home to some of the finest surfing beaches in Britain.