Take your family on a road less travelled in the Central Europe Family Holiday. Live in a fantasy medieval fairytale in Cesky Krumlov, explore the palatial wonder of classical Vienna, and discover of a tale of two cities as one central hub in Budapest. There are so many historical, cultural and culinary experiences that attract all ages, from the budding young traveller obsessed with princesses and knights, to the history buffs who love all things medieval. This exciting and jam-packed tour is specifically designed to allow travellers of all ages to experience the history and elegance of some major European hubs, with the opportunity to take your family off the beaten track and into a world of historical wonder.
- Central Europe may not have the well-known landmarks and famous sights of other European hubs, but it sure makes up for it in a rich tapestry of immersive history and culture.
- Wander in awe of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cesky Krumlov: a medieval town on the banks of the Vltava river.
- Chocolate making class in Vienna will be fun for the entire family
- Try a Hungarian bath on Margaret Island
- Your family will have time to experience the best of Central Europe in a relaxed paced, and travel to destinations on a road less travelled.