Keep an eye out for elves and fairies as you journey over the green plains of Ireland. Visit medieval castles and ancient sites filled with folklore and whimsy. Take in the views of Ireland’s rugged coastline, including the famous Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher and the Giant’s Causeway. Don’t forget to enjoy a pint of Guinness and some live music in one of Dublin’s pubs.
- Walk through the unspoilt natural wonders of the Ring of Kerry
- Scramble about the clustered pillars of Giant's Causeway
- Explore the rugged coastline of the Aran Islands
- Stroll through Belfast's city centre and learn about recent historical events
- Revel in Dublin's energetic nightlife