The northern nooks and the regal Republic – see it all on an eight-day adventure on both sides of the Irish border. Travel past green pastures, stunning lakes, striking cliff faces and, in the evening, head straight to the pub for a Guinness (or two). Visit medieval castles and ancient sites filled with folklore and whimsy, and marvel at the views of Ireland’s rugged coastline, including the Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher and the Giant’s Causeway. Hitting the cities of Belfast and Dublin, don’t forget to gather your travel crew together for some pub grub and live music to cap off a tour that hits all the hotspots of Ireland. ‘To be sure?’, you say? Why yes, we’re sure.
- Walk through Ireland’s unspoilt natural wonders of the Rings of Kerry and see shepherds in action, with a sheep farm visit and herding demonstration for your small group.
- Scramble about the clustered pillars of Giant's Causeway and decide for yourself if it’s a natural phenomenon, or the work of giants, as legends may say.
- Explore the rugged coastline of the Aran Islands, with time to explore ruins and remains from the Bronze and Iron Age with your local leader.
- Stroll through Belfast's city centre and learn about recent historical events brought to life in their monuments and buildings – one most notably being the story of the Titanic.
- Revel in Dublin's energetic nightlife – it’ll feel like there’s a pub on nearly every corner, and its creative neighbourhoods are teeming with hip bars and eateries.