Discover the captivating beauty of the Baltics on a 10-day journey that takes in the region’s charming cities, hearty cuisine, and lesser-known treasures. Immerse yourself in the culture and history of atmospheric cities where you’ll explore medieval fortifications, learn how to cook famous national dishes and soak up the lively atmosphere of the Old Towns. Whether you’re chatting with cider makers, walking in a national park or wandering down cobblestone lanes, there is much to enjoy here and plenty of surprises along the way traversing three countries whose national sport is mushroom picking. If you enjoy lesser known destinations, long summer nights, and want to do more than just see the sights, this immersive tour is calling your name.
- Spend time with a family of cider makers who have returned to their ancestral lands to produce delicious organic drinks and live more sustainably.
- Take a day trip to World Heritage-listed Curonian Spit National Park and explore the quaint fishing villages and forests before they’re slowly covered by the shifting sands.
- Admire the whimsical and ornate architecture, medieval watchtowers, and charming pastel-coloured buildings in the Baltics’ atmospheric capitals.
- Explore 9 meters underneath the ground to learn about Latvian’s Communist past and Cold War time at Ligatner Bunker.
- Spend a night at a historic Art Nouveau villa in Parnu, a beachy resort town known for amazing spas and a laidback vibe, at you Baltic Feature Stay.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Eden Reforestation Projects. Donations help them provide local employment opportunities and tackle climate change one tree at a time as they restore forests across 10 different countries.