Tread some of the most ancient, revered paths known to humankind as you travel through Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Begin in Amman, Jordan’s capital, and make your way through the desert sands of Wadi Rum to the lost city of Petra. Head into Israel and visit holy sights including the Church of Nativity, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of the Annunciation, as well as the Masada fortress. Explore the Ramon Crater in the Negev Desert and float in the Dead Sea before this trip comes to an end.
- Discover the Holy Lands with the right balance of holy relics, cities, beaches and deserts.
- Experience the feeling of weightlessness as you float in the super salty Dead Sea – not just once, but twice.
- Spend the night trying to count the billions of stars or chat with the locals at our Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.
- Take a jeep safari in the Negev Desert and check out the Ramon Crater - an internationally recognised dark sky and an acclaimed stargazing destination.
- Check out the rock cut tombs and the remains of the ancient city of Petra.
- Discover the sights, sounds and tastes of Jerusalem's Old City.
- Devour classic Israeli staples like hummus and falafel in the bustling metropolis that is Tel Aviv.