Steeped in biblical history, laden with ancient wonders, thriving with culture and full of friendly people, Jordan is a destination that has to be seen to be believed. Embark on a comprehensive nine-day small-group adventure through the heart of Jordan, exploring the capital, Amman, the vast Wadi Rum, bustling Madaba and the extraordinary Dead Sea. Be dwarfed by the carved Treasury of Petra, learn of the city of mosaics at St Georges church, and eat as many falafels as you can handle. With its sole focus on Jordan, this is an inspiring Middle Eastern journey.
- Discover Amman on a walking tour with your local leader, visiting the Pillars of Hercules, the Roman Theatre and Odeon – be sure to stop at a souq for a snack!
- Journey to the fertile highlands of north Jordan and visit a community-based project which supports women to become entrepreneurs. Enjoy the hospitality and stay for dinner with the locals.
- Experience the biblical history in Jordan, viewing the promised land from Mount Nebo and visiting the supposed baptismal site of Jesus at Al-Maghtas.
- Discover the ancient city of Petra with more than enough time to explore the highlights on a guided tour, and spending some time for self-discovery around the region.
- Walk in the footsteps of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum – exploring the desert colours on a 4WD safari and appreciating the traditional hospitality on a small-group camping experience.