Delve into Israel and Jordan, holy lands rich with history and an oasis of delight and intrigue in the desert. This trip will see you wandering the immense ruins of Petra and exploring a lunar-like landscape at Wadi Rum. Take your time to explore ancient monuments, relics and holy sites of immense significance, visit hilltop fortifications and climb the Mount of Olives for the best view of Old Town Jerusalem. Immerse yourself in this journey across the best of the Middle East and gain a deeper understanding of this enduring land and its people.
- Explore the best of the Middle East as you discover Jordan and Israel. Explore Wadi Rum, wander the ruins of Petra and indulge in some serious history across Israel and Palestine.
- Check out the rock cut tombs and the remains of the ancient city of Petra.
- Learn the stories behind some of the most challenging and poignant works of graffiti that decorate the barrier wall in Bethlehem during a walking tour.
- Access the glowing blue grottoes of Rosh Hanikra by cable car, then enjoy views over the Mediterranean Coast of Western Galilee.
- Spend the night trying to count the billions of stars or chat with the locals at our Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.