Refreshing landscapes made up of snowy peaks, icy glaciers, clear waters and golden beaches – it’s all one big treat for the senses. Spend 21 days discovering the very best of New Zealand, from the North Island to the South Island, travelling with a local leader to see the country through the eyes of a Kiwi. Marvel at Rotorua’s geothermal features, learn about local culture in a Maori village and hang out in trendy Wellington. Hop over the Cook Strait to get your heart racing in adventurous Queenstown, stand in awe of the Franz Josef Glacier and explore the pristine coastline of Abel Tasman National Park.
- From the geothermal delight of Rotorua to the pristine beaches of the Coromandel Peninsula and endless waters of Lake Taupo, experience the beauty of the North Island.
- Head to a Maori village where profits from your visit are fed back into the community, learn the haka and Maori weaving before tucking into a traditional hangi dinner.
- Calling all adventure seekers! Queenstown is overflowing with adrenaline-pumping activities, so dive straight in or sit back with a glass of world-class local wine.
- Stand in awe of the epic Franz Josef glacier and visit a local gallery to learn about the significance of pounamu (greenstone) to Maori culture while carving your own pendant.
- Explore the coastal delights of Abel Tasman National Park, where secluded coves and golden beaches make walking, kayaking and swimming a real joy.