Dramatic peaks, glittering glaciers and geothermal wonders await on a 17-day Premium adventure through New Zealand’s north and south islands. With a passionate local leader to guide the way, you’ll experience a landscape that has been shaped by the elements over thousands of years. Taste wine at picturesque cellar doors, set out in search of kiwis, explore the mythical world of Hobbiton and explore the volcanic landscapes of Tongariro. From the pure spectacle of Milford Sound to the simmering geysers of Rotorua, this adventure is sure to blow you away.
- Uncover the geothermal wonders of Rotorua during a guided visit to Te Puia, home to hot springs, geysers, mud pools, a Maori art gallery and a kiwi conservation centre.
- Sip your way around Waiheke Island off the shores of Auckland, visiting three unique wineries to learn about their production methods and sample their goods.
- Be amazed by Tongariro National Park as you spend the day exploring its volcanic landscapes, then retire to your feature stay chateau, surrounded by the stunning peaks of the park.
- Experience some of New Zealand’s most spectacular scenery with an overnight scenic boat cruise on Milford Sound.
- Set off on a kiwi spotting adventure for your chance to see the rarest of the five species of kiwi, the Rowi, which lives in Ōkarito forest on the West Coast.