If you’re an intermediate to advanced skier or snowboarder looking for an epic guided snow tour in New Zealand, we have the South Island’s winter wonders all packaged up for you. Our expert guides will show you the ropes on beautifully uncrowded slopes on this five-day snow tour which takes you to four epic ski/boarding areas: Porters Alpine Lodge, Broken River, Mt Olympus/Temple Basin and Craigieburn. These Club Fields are small, private or family-owned ski areas where you can get into the snow with minimal fuss and maximum fun minus the crowds. We can also help with equipment hire and more!
- Enjoy five days of off-piste powder heaven in New Zealand’s famed Southern Alps.
- Escape the bustling crowds of Queenstown and get a taste of New Zealand’s best and friendliest club fields.
- Leave the beaten track behind and sample four epic mountains considered by locals as NZ’s best-kept-secrets: Porters, Broken River, Mt Olympus/Temple Basin and Craigieburn.
- Whether you're an intermediate or advanced skier, our expert guides are always there to lead the way.
- Stay 'on mountain' in the tiny ski hamlet of Craigieburn with the ski fields literally outside your front door.